Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Reboot...

So Virginia experience went by in a haze. Work experience was good in the sense that I got to understand different personalities including mine. I fell in love with my family in a new way (good way, a way that should have been from the start). It was nice getting to know an old friend and meeting new ones and having so many nice experiences with food.

I was quite apprehensive restarting a new life again when I got back, but He has been merciful to me and things are flowing well so far. I have had a lot of free time after Virginia which allowed me to reconnect with myself in new levels and be happy with who I am.

I am finally ready to restart where I left of this blog and write about my passion for food.

Of course thanks to my two fans for encouraging me to restart... love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment