Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beginnings of new love

Spring is such a perfect season, especially in B-town. In many other countries spring is simply a term. The people there can only experience two weathers: winter and summer. Being able to experience winter, spring, summer, autumn is such a delight. It is the perfect season to be with the ones you love and just enjoy the beautiful weather together.

I ended up taking a few pictures of the beautiful flowers in my garden this week and also of the beautiful cherry blossoms. Please enjoy!
           
 Some beautiful cherry blossoms on my street
And of course i have to talk about food. I mean come on! I love it how different seasons make you crave certain types of food. For example, in winter something warm and savory, in summer something cool and light and spring something fresh and comforting.

Pbear recently introduced green tea ice cream. I was skeptical initially, but i ended up loving it! I love it when desserts are not too sweet and just give that enough 'something' to satisfy your craving. Also green tea ice cream goes amazingly well with peach jello. Its sooooo good.



No comments:

Post a Comment